Thursday 24 January 2013

Teacher Feedback: Contents Page

This is my teacher feedback. Since then, I have been working on another contents page, which I have made drastic improvements on. However, I will take on board these comments and make my layout more conventional by including a box template.
I need to put a caption on my main picture of Sabrina, so that the reader knows what it's about and include photo credits, as that is conventional. I also need to include more pictures and make the main story around page 20, as it isn't conventional for the double page spread article to be so far back in the magazine. I also need to move the text off the image and place it at the bottom.
Overall, I need to make my contents page a box layout so that it looks neater and more organised. I need a minimum of three images and could do with including more pages with page numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment