Tuesday 18 December 2012

Front Cover Draft 5

I have changed a variety of things and I have acted on my feedback that I received from my teacher and my peers. I have made the masthead much bigger and added a black background behind it so that it stands out more and doesn't get lost on the newspaper background. I've also brought Sabrina forward so she's slightly in front of the masthead, as this is conventionally what magazines do. I have changed the font of my cover lines so that they look slightly more conventional and stand out; they're also slightly bigger. I have added semi-opaque red graphics behind the selling line along the bottom and the text underneath 'Sabrina' so that they don't get lost on the newspaper background. I've also changed them from going in a diagonal as I realised that it would look better going horizontal; I think it looks more professional now that I've acted on the advice I was given. Overall, I think I've improved the cover drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment