Sunday 16 December 2012

Front Cover Draft 1

This is my first front cover draft. As you can see, I have used similar colours throughout; red, white and black. This way, it looks properly structured and easy to read. I chose that type of font for my masthead as it reinforces my type of magazine i.e music from the past; the old arcade type font seemed appropriate and I thought it looked good with the sepia effect of the background, which also makes my magazine have an old fashioned theme. I chose this picture as it connotes her genre; the pose with her tongue out gives the impression that she has a rebellious nature and is willing to go against conventions of posing for a photo, so her type of music would be quite edgy. I used similar colours and font throughout my cover to create a house style.

No comments:

Post a Comment