Tuesday 18 December 2012

Feedback: Front Cover

Teacher

- Make your plug higher so it's in the upper left hand corner
- You only need one of those stories along the bottom, get rid of the 'an interview with....'
- Make the box 'a time line full...' more of a box and place it below the kiss so its a side feature still within the pale red box.
- Because you are removing one red box you can move your main story down a little so the 'celebrating the 20th...' is easier to see.

Peer

Front cover masthead might look better if the black background was opaque, or maybe without black background but instead filling in the dots in black.


I will make some more changes to my front cover based on this feedback. I will make my plug higher and get rid of one of the pale red boxes. I will also move the text about 'Sabrina' down slightly. Also, I'm going to change the masthead as I realised that it looks too 'solid', therefore I will act on my peer feedback and improve the visual quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment