Thursday 21 March 2013

Evaluation: Audience

4. How did you attract/address your audience?
 
 
Questionnaire:
 
Download Your Pie Chart
Download Your Pie Chart
Download Your Pie Chart
Download Your Pie Chart
 

I found this questionnaire I did when I was researching very useful as it gave me an insight into what people my age would like. I found out that most of them prefer pop and rock, their favourite era is the 80s, which could be down to their parents. I also found that most of them buy music magazines monthly and that half of them would definitely buy my magazine. They helped me during the process as I knew what young people would like. Also, the fact that it's for people my age is useful as I can relate to them and I know what people my age are interested in.
 
My magazine is £3, which is a reasonable price for people my age, as I found that most people are students and don't have a stable job, therefore £3 a month is a good price. My audience would be mainly young people who are mature and can make their own decisions and don't have to 'follow the crowd' which would explain their music interests. The outfit that my model is wearing on all three products of my magazine represents individuality; it's quirky and 'out there' and you'd need confidence to wear it, which my audience can relate to as they would be confident about their music interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment