Saturday 3 November 2012

Audience Research: Q&A

Q&A Music Mag Research by Zoe Oglesby on GoAnimate

Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate.

I asked these questions to some students and decided to present the conversation as a 'GoAnimate' animation. The responses I got helped me understand what my target audience would prefer and what price they'd be willing to pay.

Here is another questionnaire I did to find out what about the music magazine I am hoping to make; I asked 10 males and 10 females, to make it fair.


Questionnaire:
1. What kind of music do you prefer?
Pop: 8
Rock: 6
R&B: 4
Other: 2
2. Which is your favourite era of music?
Now: 6
90s: 5
80s: 7
Other: 2
3. How often do you buy music magazines?
Weekly: 4
Monthly: 8
Sometimes: 4
Never: 4
4. Would you buy a music magazine, if it came out weekly at £3 about old music?
Yes: 10
No: 4
Maybe: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment