Tuesday 6 November 2012

Style Inspirations

Madonna and Cyndi Lauper are my inspirations for my artist on the front cover. Their vintage style in these photos is what I want to get across with my model on the cover. I will have my model's hair curly and her make up dark, so it gives her a slight grunge, edgy look, like Madonna. <<
Her outfit will also consist of black and white; I want quite unique clothing. The ideas that I have in mind include quite dark clothing with a unique print and sunglasses, so that she looks like a pop star. I think I will have my model look like she's from the 90s, therefore the photo will have been taken 20 years ago, so the outfit must be slightly out of fashion compared to now.
 
 


This is the kind of style I'll be going for. I want a slight grunge looking artist that was around in the 1990s. My model will have this kind of look.

No comments:

Post a Comment